If you are looking for the
Castle Comfort Stairlifts
legendary website -
Castle Comfort Stairlifts offer impartial whole of market advice for free within the areas where our stairlift offices are. We will strive to give you links to stairlift information or frequently asked questions about stairlifts to guide you in making the best decision for your family, aswell as other useful information such as how to get frozen ready meals for your relative or medical advice and guidance for the elderly. Our blog is a mine of information and we urge you to explore it further when you have the time. In the meantime if you are ready to call us then the number is 01792 359212 or 0800 007 6959.
STOP PRESS .. WELL DONE SWANSEA CITY !!
MAY YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TIME AT THE TOP
AND BE THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR
FANS TO REACH STAIRLIFT AGE !!
Meanwhile on with the warning which has been issued by Cardiff Council and is copied directly from their site. It goes without saying that a firm like Castle Comfort would never operate like this and in fact has previously helped the police by warning customers of rogue stairlifts operators working around the area.
Cardiff Trading Standards warn of telephone survey scam
Cardiff Trading Standards is warning residents to be vigilant against unsolicited telephone calls from companies claiming they are carrying out a survey on either Medical Conditions or Crime Prevention around the Home.
Cardiff Residents have received calls from companies asking for details and then making arrangements to visit with a view to selling mobility products, like stairlifts and also security systems.
However, in some instances there may be discrepancies between what they say on the phone and their reasons for visiting people in their homes, and this may turn into a visit costing the resident thousands of pounds they didn't intend to spend.
If such a call is received, residents should:
* Record the date, time and name of the person calling
* Ask for details of the company calling including the name, address and contact details of the business
* Never give personal information over the phone
* Make notes of the conversation in case there are any inaccuracies in what is promised or agreed
* Make arrangements for family or friend to be with them at the time of any visit.
* Refuse to sign a contract during a visit, take your time and think about whether it is something you need
* Reduce the number of unwanted telephone calls, register with the Telephone Preference Service on 0845 070 0707 or at www.tpsonline.org.uk
* Obtain further information on how to deal with unwanted doorstep callers from www.doorstepcallers.co.uk.
Councillor Judith Woodman, Cardiff Council Deputy Leader for Communities, Housing and Social Justice said: "We take the issue of unsolicited calls very seriously in Cardiff. If you receive a phone call of this nature, be on your guard and never give out any personal details to the caller. If you suspect that the call is suspicious or may be a scam contact Consumer Direct Wales on 08454 04 05 06."
Post a Comment
Only relevant non-competing comments will be shown. All links are stripped from comments by default.